Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Magnolia Cupid card

It's been way too long since I posted anything.  I haven't had too much time to craft but I have made some goodies.  I just wasn't able to share lately.  When I saw this new stamp from Magnolia I knew I needed it asap.  Usually it takes me a while to get around to making a magnolia card but I was itching to make one for some time now.  I thought about waiting for it to get a little older and go on sale somewhere but the wait couldn't wait any longer!  I made 3 different versions of this image and here is the first one.  She's probably my favorite Tilda image to color.  So cute and simple.  
I used MFT pinwheel flowers and Melissa Francis' Pom Pom trim.  The paper is last years recollection collection at Michaels.  I added some pink and white Frantage with some reduction pearls to finish it off. This time I went with walnut ink from TH to distress my edges.  I like a deeper shadow for this card since she has a lot of shadow going on in the image.  
A recollection metal key and clip finishes off the card!  I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment